Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fitness for Young Old Guys: Trainers, Gyms and All Kinds of Workouts to Be Featured

 I was super inspired this morning by an article on the Seattle Times newsite about Kelli and Daniel Segars of North Seattle who run a fitness site at http://www.FitnessBlender.com.  Apparently they have over 2.5 million subscribers on their YouTube channel!  How Awesome!

I've been inspired to start doing a series of Young Old Guys fitness videos.  I'm looking for Eastside / Seattle area trainers, gyms,, etc to feature in these videos.  I'd like to be able to make videos of a wide variety of workouts including Crossfit, Spin, traditional weightlifting, bodybuilding, yoga, zumba, whatever is out there.

Put this young old guy through the paces and challenge me with your workout!

If you are interested, contact me at AwesomeLifestyleDesign@gmail.com, write a comment here, or contact me via social media.  Bonus points go to those who are extra interesting, challenging, and/or can help me get in better shape for the upcoming ski season!

No comments:

Post a Comment