Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Desire to Become a Ski Bum Turns Into New Project: Ski Bum Employment Guides

A couple of days ago I posted about a desire to be a ski bum for 30 days this winter.  This has already turned into a new project - actually four new projects:  Ski Bum Employment Guides from Awesome Travel Guides and Awesome Lifestyle Design.


I know that for many years, I've personally had the fantasy of being a ski bum for a season.  Although there have been several seasons I got in more than my fair share of skiing and boarding, I just never made the opportunity to actually do it full time+.  I just think of skiing at a nice North America Ski Resort for 30 straight days and I smile, almost drooling.  This is going to be so much fun - looking so forward to it.

Just working on this project for the past couple days has got me so energized and jazzed.  I usually get psyched for ski season a couple of months before it happens, but I don't think that I've 'caught the bug' this early before.  Heck, it isn't even August ..

Look for Ski Bum Employment Guides to Be Available by September 15, 2015 on this website or through Amazon.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment