Monday, July 13, 2015

The Great Hawaiian Destination Wedding

Wow - it's only 82 days until Stacia and I are going to be married in Hawaii.  Definitely not as stressful as it would be planning a huge wedding, but there are some stresses nonetheless.

I wrote about our destination wedding in Hawaii over on our wedding site at Joe and Stacia earlier today.

BTW - I hope to be writing more here on the Awesome Lifestyle Design site and will soon be
looking for more interview victims, I mean interview subjects to discuss lifestyle design.

I'm also in the process of starting the blog for Virtually Famous Marketing.  That was supposed to be a site for Stacia's marketing business, but she decided she wants to stick with branding herself as Stacia Loo - so I decided to use it for my sales and marketing services.  I will probably also eventually include and promote her services.  I'd love to be able to help Stacia Loo get some new social media marketing clients.  She has so much great knowledge about social media marketing and she just loves to teach it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment